German Speaking Executive Assistant
German Speaking Executive Assistant - London - competitive - Permanent
Do you have experience supporting multiple Executives?
A fantastic opportunity working for one of our leading clients who specialises in Debt Solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to speak German and show a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and be happy working in a fast paced corporate environment.
* Full Diary and inbox management as required
* Drafting replies to incoming correspondence
* Attending meetings and taking minutes
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Carrying out research for client meetings
* Collecting and managing incoming posts
* Booking travel and accommodation, and compiling detailed itineraries
* Advocating the use of internal venues and fine dining
* Copy and audio typing
* PowerPoint production
The Skills required:
* German speaking
* Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
* Build and maintain collaborative working relationships at all levels
* Experienced in creating presentations, reports, meeting agendas and note taking
* 5 GCSEs/'O' Levels or equivalent at grades A-C including English and Maths
* Efficient organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.