The Governors are seeking to appoint a Housekeeper to work proactively under the direction of the Premises Team Leader ensuring the upkeep of a high standard of cleanliness and security in the school, and ensuring a clean and safe learning environment for the students, staff and visitors.
The successful applicant will:
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety regulations in schools including COSHH guidelines
- Have general experience of janitorial duties
- Have physical fitness, encompassing the ability to bend, stretch, lean, reach, carry heavy and awkward items
- Demonstrate the ability to liaise effectively with other staff, contractors and visitors to the school
- Have willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with Health & Safety procedures relevant to the role
- Have the ability to work flexible hours if necessary
- Have the ability to prioritise own workload
In return we offer:
- Training opportunities
- A team of motivated and supportive colleagues
- A school with well-established systems and procedures
Application packs are available on our school website (www.cncs.co.uk)
Closing Date: Wednesday, 27th June 2018 at 10.00am
Cardinal Newman Catholic School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.