PA to Principal and Head of School
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly efficient Personal Assistant to support the Principal and Head of School in this large Catholic Comprehensive Secondary School.
This role would suit a proactive individual who would enjoy the challenge of working in a busy school environment.
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a senior office based role
- Possess excellent organisational, communication and numerical skills and the ability to display sensitivity when handling difficult situations
- Have a high level of computer literacy and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be flexible in their approach to working and be able to use initiative
- Work efficiently and accurately
- Possess the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
In return we offer:
- Training opportunities
- A team of motivated and supportive colleagues
- A school with well-established systems and procedures
FULL TIME 37 hours per week 8.15am – 4.15pm Mon-Thurs, 8.15-3.45pm Fri - TERM TIME ONLY
Application packs are available on our school website (www.cncs.co.uk)
Closing Date: Tuesday, 17th July at 10.00am
Please note that Interviews will be held on Friday 20th July 2018
Cardinal Newman Catholic School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.