Customer Services Administrator - Sivantos
We are seeking to appoint a motivated individual to join an established team providing high level, professional, proactive Customer Service support by the effective handling of all enquiries from our B2B customers (via telephone & Email) which include order processing, outbound calls and administration for the company sales activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a high volume of calls and this is an exciting opportunity for a talented applicant who is keen to learn and has a flexible approach. We are looking for the candidate to have strong communication skills, experience within customer services, be a team player and have the ability to remain neutral and positive under customer within an busy customer services environment.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- To take customer orders, resolve customer product queries and to ensure exceptional customer communication and service supporting the customer (inbound and outbound calls).
- Process orders entry into an ERP system.
- Liaise with the internal departments regarding stock, deliveries, dispatch of orders, special requests for urgent orders where required
- Participate in training sessions to keep product knowledge up to date and relevant.
- Highlight any potential customer complaints or product concerns using a CRM system.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and advise sales team accordingly
- Other duties commensurate with the post
Training will be provided on product knowledge and company systems.
Skills Required for this role are MS office experience, ERP and CRM experience, good call handling ability and previous customer service experience.
Grade C or 4 or above in English and Maths GCSE required
Able to embrace change, customer focus, motivated to learn, flexible
Generous pension scheme, 26 days holiday plus 8 public holidays, Life Assurance, Free Parking, On local bus route
Employment will be subject to 2 x references and right to work in the UK.
To apply, please send a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 1st April 2019