Air Conditioning Engineer
Mobile Repair Technician (Mechanical /Air Conditioning)
Planned Preventative Maintenance
£38,000 per Annum
***** BUILD A LONG TERM CAREER WITH ONGOING SUPPORT, GUIDANCE AND TRAINING, PASSIONATE CLOSE-KNIT TEAM, COMPETITIVE PACKAGE AND SALARY ****
An opportunity has arisen to join a tier 1 Facilities Management company on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for a Mobile Repair Technician of Electric Bias to join a contract servicing one of London's leading transportation operators. You will be responsible for offering and delivering Planned Preventative Maintenance on Air conditioning units within client's facilities across London.
You will be liaising with a dedicated customer support centre and closing out a variety of work orders, whilst reporting into the Hard Services Manager.
As a Mechanical & AC Technician you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Ensure tablets are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
* Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
* Support the Account Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Works with the Hard Services Manager to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Where necessary, work with Suppliers and specialist sub-contractors to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
* Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the IT hardware.
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
* Safe Handler
* City & Guilds in Refrigeration and Air conditioning
* PTS and ICI desired
* Full Clean UK Drivers Licence is essential
Please apply now and we will look to arrange interviews in the next 2 weeks. Call Tom Lilley from Search for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.