Front Of House Manager
Front of House Manager
Up to £34,000
Permanent, full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AV Reception Manager to join a prestigious Investment Bank in the City.
The role of the Audio Visual Manager is to ensure part of the day to day front of house operation is running smoothly, by monitoring the AV service team.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality, best in class services to all clients. The role will involve the end-to-end management of all AV and Reception services delivered by your teams, requiring strategic reviews and future operational planning.
* Line management of a team of 8 across two locations to deliver best in class standards of service
* Motivate, lead and inspire the teams
* Implement best practise and ensure this is adhered to across the sites
* Support other managers in providing a 5* front of house service to the client
* Meeting clients to understand needs and requirements
* Managing team workflow effectively
* Provide Management Information specific to the AV department to senior management on a regular bases
This role is highly visible - your time will be spent on site with teams and meeting clients regularly.
Working hours are Monday - Friday business hours
* Experience of leading a large team within a high-end Corporate environment
* Track record of delivering consistent 5 star services
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Strong IT and financial management/reporting skills
What You Will Get
For the right candidate, the client are willing to offer extensive training to ensure a complete understanding of the elements involved in the role.
As you would expect, you will also receive a competitive salary and enjoy a generous benefits package.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, if you are already managing a team within a corporate front of house environment, then please apply via the link of this page with your CV for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions about the role, then please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.