Luxury Residential Day Concierge
£28,500 + Benefits
Permanent, full time, varied shift pattern
An award winning property management company are looking for luxury Residential Concierges for their iconic private residential development in Central London.
The building is an incredibly prestigious development in an exclusive location, offering high-tech, state-of-the-art and fully serviced facilities and living, including a gym, spa, swimming pool, and cinema.
Working within a wider Concierge team, you will be providing an exceptional 5* service to all residents and their visitors, offering lifestyle services and dealing with all requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers
* Efficiently managing the lobby and lounges including general inspection and assuring tidiness throughout
* Answering all incoming email to the site email address and efficiently following up (dealing with requests, logging defects into the system, responding to enquiries)
* Main/First point of contact for Residents requests
* General enquiries
* Actioning daily lifestyle requests for the residents, including travel booking, dry cleaning, booking personal trainers, flower delivery, planning entertainment etc.
* Performing health & safety checks and conducting visual inspections of the site
* Liaising with the housekeeping and maintenance team regarding any issues
* Previous experience of being a Concierge/Butler at a 5* hotel, luxury residential development
* Strong communication skills
* Immaculate appearance, presentation and personal brand
Pitman shift schedule - two-on, two-off; three-on, two-off; two-on, three-off (consisting of 12 hour shifts inc. evenings and weekends)
When possible, the Pitman Schedule allows for every other weekend off.
There is a permanent night-team, however day team members are required to assist with night shifts during sickness maternity, and holiday cover.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Construction Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Building Services Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Services Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)