Head of Finance
KSD Support Services Limited is one of the fastest growing, privately owned, building maintenance and facilities management support services companies in the UK.
You will be based at our Head Office in Brighton and responsible for all aspects of financial management, control and support within the company. You will lead a finance team and report directly to the managing director.
- Provide comprehensive finance and accounting support for the £20M PA FM sales operation of KSD Support Services involving internationally-recognised blue chip clients
- Lead the financial budgeting and strategic planning processes across the business
- Manage direct reporting to the board across all functions of the group of companies
- Manage the accounting affairs of the main shareholders
- Produce enhanced management accounts.
- Liaise with creditors/debtors on a daily basis and organise teams around solutions including invoice discount providers.
- Supervise all sister companies in their accounting obligations
- Organise and implement balance sheets controls and reconciliations.
- Ideally, have strong knowledge of the Sage 200 accounting system.
- Provide commentary across all functions of KSD Group at board meetings
- Manage the year end audits
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Fully qualified
- Hands on attitude/ and strong supervisory skills (ideally within FM)
- Strong financial reporting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight financial deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of excel
More searches like this
- Construction Financial Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Building Services Financial Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Finance Financial Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Corporate Finance Financial Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Financial Services Financial Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton